Jack Cherry is the eleven year old hero who helps kids be more confident and ignore bullies.
He does this by helping children understand their emotions, harness the useful ones and ditch the ones that don’t help them.
Jack Cherry Limited is the social enterprise that publishes the materials and videos that inspire children:
Jack Cherry and The Juicer is the story of how Jack discovers that feelings come from thoughts like juice comes from fruit. It’s a digital comic.
Jack Cherry’s Remarkable Recipe for SATS Success is the programme (video and activity poster) that helps kids use the juicer to achieve better SATs results.
In Children’s Publishing Since 1989
Author Simon Benn leads Jack Cherry Limited and has been in children’s publishing since 1989.
- Saving children’s lives through the distribution of 5 million copies of “Roald Dahl’s Guide to Railway Safety”, and safety materials for the HSE, electricity and water companies
- Helping children learn about business through The Times 100 Case Studies, generating 12 million website downloads each year
- Keeping children occupied on trains through activity books for Eurostar and other railway companies
- Engaging youngsters on work experience with interesting and productive tasks relevant to their schoolwork
- Helping children learn more about conservation and the environment through a club for Worldwide Fund for Nature.